A Message from our General Manager
Another year – that’s a wrap! Our fiscal year 2021 AGM was held June 1 – 7 pm.
The usual agenda was followed, complete with a report from the board president:
Gord Dunsmore, operations report from GM: Laurie Gehrke, and FCL Report from Paul Hames. MNP representative Mike Bonkowski provided a review of the annual report to the members present (both in-person and virtually)!
Some highlights from our meeting:
- The Ucluelet Co-op team received many kudos for their amazing hard
work throughout the year
- We are now in partnership with the Ucluelet Childcare Society to create
more desperately needed daycare spaces for our community
- Welcome to our new board member: Lindsey Anderson
- $22.9 Million in sales
- Shortage of staff is leading to some reduction in services
- Discussion of Director minimum spend, and term in office was held. Will
be voted on at our next AGM (2022 Fiscal)
- Draws for Door Prizes, grand prize of a $250.00 gift card went to Laurie
- Social gathering with our members immediately after our meeting and a
great discussion was had by all.
Thank you for coming, Ukee!
This is your Co-op. Every Ucluelet Co-op member is an owner, and as an owner, you can and should have a say in your business.
Please join us for our Annual General Meeting, held on Wednesday, June 1st, 2022, beginning at 7 PM.
This year's AGM will be held both in-person in the George Fraser Room at the Ucluelet Community Center, and virtually on Zoom!
There will be tea, coffee, and snacks after for a social gathering in the lobby, along with draws for special door prizes!
To RSVP, click the link below: